Snom M85 Ruggedized DECT Phone Kenya
The Snom M85 Ruggedized DECT Phone Kenya is the IP65 DECT phone with shockproof, splash-proof, and dust-proof capabilities; fit for outdoor areas and or industrial work settings. The Snom M85 Ruggedized DECT Phone Kenya is the perfect VoIP DECT solution for work environments that need outdoor use and require Bluetooth abilities. With a programmable alarm key, and operational temperatures ranging from -15 to +55 degrees Celsius, the Snom M85 Kenya delivers a full range of features and is perfect for users who need a DECT phone that can use mobile communication that ranges across multiple floors and between buildings.
The Snom M85 Ruggedized DECT Phone Kenya has a big 2-inch backlit color display, as well as a lightened keypad; which is geared to assist in darker working environments. Utilizing wideband audio allow the user to experience crystal-clear voice quality, the Snom M85 also contains 6 polyphonic ringtones and vibration later for incoming calls. The lithium-ion battery has a standby time of up to 200 hours and up to 17 hours of talk time between charging. This Snom DECT handset Kenya can be used with the Snom M700 or the M325 base station.
Snom M85 Ruggedized DECT Phone Features:
- Lithium-ion battery, 11mAh, 3.7V, 4.1W
- Input power: 100-240 AC Volt, 50/60 Hz, 250mA
- Up to 50-meter range indoor, 300 outdoor
- DECT frequency bands: 1880-1900 MHz (EU); 1910-1930 MHz (Latin America); 1920-1930 MHz (US)
- Protocols: DECT, DECT 6.0, CAT-iq1.0 (wideband)
- Three side keys (volume up/down, mute)
- LED indication of missed calls, new voice messages, low battery