Snom D765 VoIP Phone Kenya
The Snom D765 VoIP Phone Kenya features a high-resolution 3.5-inch TFT LCD is the quality of the display of information in Snom D765 at the highest level. All details, such as the presence information or the caller information will be displayed with a flawless clearness. The 16 multi-colored function buttons are freely programmable, so this Snom IP Phone delivers the user with a high degree of flexibility. Each key can be configured so that it fulfills different functions, for example the speed dial, the F panel (BLF) or the presence indicator.
With the current microphone and speaker system in combination with the DSP, the Snom D765 VoIP Phone Kenya is the plus ultra in the field of audio performance and guaranteed both over the receiver and handsfree a crystal clear call quality.
The Snom D765 VoIP Phone Nairobi Kenya features 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports and a Hi-Speed USB port that lets for each connection to accessories such as a USB or Bluetooth headset, WiFi stick, and/or the D7 Expansion Module. The Digital Signal Processor of the Snom D765 confirms the best audio quality for any user, accompanied by an advanced speaker and microphone system. A hands-free speakerphone is also available on this device, along with a total of 16 programmable function buttons that can be configured to functions such as speed dial, busy lamp field, or presence indicating.
Snom D765 VoIP Phone Features:
- 12 SIP identities/accounts
- Call lists for dialed, received, missed calls
- Local directory with up to 1000 entries
- Speed and URL dialing
- Caller ID, Call waiting
- Codecs: G.711 A-law, u-law, G.722 (wideband), G.726, G.729AB, GSM 6.10(FR)
- Voice Activity Detection
- Protocols: SIP, DHCP, CTP, HTTP/HTTPS/TFTP, LDAP, Dual Stack IPv4/IPv6
- Handle up to 4 simultaneous calls
- 3-way conferencing
- PoE or 5Vdc power adapter 10 watts
- Handset: 4P4C, Headset 4P4C, 4pin for snom EHS Advanced