Polycom IP 321 POE IP Phone
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 321 Kenya Phone features a full-duplex IEEE 1329 Type 1-compliant speakerphone with Polycom’s legendary Audio Clarity Technology. This confirms that the Polycom Soundpoint IP 321, like all Polycom IP Phones provides outstanding sound quality and allows noise-free and echo-free conversations that are as natural as being there.
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 321 Kenya replaces the popular Polycom IP320 model. The Polycom IP 321 IP Phone provides through an instinctive user interface a full feature set including both traditional business telephony features such as call hold, pick-up, park, transfer, and 3-way local conferencing, and more advanced abilities such as shared call/bridged line appearance, hosts built-in XML microbrowser, and distinctive call treatment.
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 321 Kenya phone is planned to make installation, configuration, and upgrades as simple and effectual as possible. The phones’ standard base stand can be reversed to become a wall mount, eliminating the basic for a separate accessory. Built-in IEEE 802.3af PoE circuitry enables flexible deployment options and savings on cabling expenses.
Polycom SoundPoint IP 321 Kenya Features:
- Up to 2 lines with up to 2 calls per line
- 3 context-sensitive “soft” keys
- 2 line keys with bi-color (red/green) LED
- 2 feature keys (“Menu” and “Dial”)
- 4-way navigation key cluster with center “Select” key
- 2 volume control keys
- Dedicated hold key
- Dedicated headset key
- Dedicated hands-free speakerphone key
- Dedicated microphone mute key
- Headset Compatibility
- Dedicated 2.5-mm headset port compatible with most monaural mobile phone headsets
- UNIT IS PoE. No Power Supply included
- Two-line deskphones with excellent sound quality
- A set of enterprise-grade features
- Easy configuration and use
- Interoperability with leading IP PBX and Softswitch platforms
- SIP features