Polycom Expansion Module for SoundPoint IP 670
This expansion module is specifically designed to match the Polycom Expansion Module for SoundPoint IP 670 Phone Kenya. Add 14 programmable buttons to the phone with this module. Up to three modules can be supported and powered from the host phone. The Polycom Expansion Module for SoundPoint IP 670 Phone features a color display to match the phone’s own color display.
Turn Your Polycom Expansion Module for SoundPoint IP 670 desktop phone into a high-performance color related console. In the eyes of your clients, how people answer calls placed to your business returns on your whole operation. As your business grows, you want an attendant console you can increase to meet the growing volume of calls to your ability. The Polycom SoundPoint IP Expansion Module Kenya is a true “plug-and-play” device that adds 14 lines to the host SoundPoint IP 670 phone Kenya without any setup or additional cabling.
HD voice is improved on the Polycom SoundPoint IP 670 Kenya through echo cancellation and noise decrease technology. The RJ9 jack can support an attached headset. A full duplex speakerphone is an outstanding means of enjoying the phone’s local 3-way conferencing support.
Polycom Expansion Module for SoundPoint IP 670 Features:
- Plug-and-play ease – The module requires no setup as the host phone provides power and signaling
- A user-friendly, color call visualization similar to that on the SoundPoint IP 670
- The ability to be configured as a line appearance or as a speed dial with busy lamp field (BLF)
- Easy installation and setup
- Augmentation of the user interface of the SoundPoint IP 670 desktop phone, with the same visually pleasing, vibrant color user interface of the host phone
- Fourteen illuminated keys configurable as a line appearance or as a speed dial with busy lamp field (BLF)
- Plug-and-play ease – The module requires no setup, as the host phone provides power and signaling
- The ability to add up to three modules to a single host phone
- Flexibility – It is hot swappable, so you can add or remove the module from an idle host phone at any time