Grandstream GXP2140 IP Phone Kenya Nairobi
The Grandstream GXP2140 Kenya IP Phone is a smart desktop device offering a varied range of features. The Grandstream GXP2140 Kenya IP Phone is a perfectly designed business IP phone that supports up to 4 lines and equipped with a color LCD display sloping of 4.3 inches, dual network port Gigabit, 5 XML programmable soft keys, PoE, and a built-in Bluetooth support for the system of the conference up to 5 members, and devices Hook (EHS).
The Grandstream GXP2140 IP Phone provides superior HD quality audio, an extensive range of advanced telephony features, modified information and customizable application service, automatic initialization for ease of use, advanced security protection and extensive compatibility with most SIP-devices and platforms leading SIP / NGN / IMS from other builders. Grandstream GXP2140 Kenya extension module is attuned with GXP2200, which provides fast and easy access to a maximum of 160 contacts with one touch. The Grandstream GXP2140 Kenya IP Phone is perfect for enterprise and small-to-medium sized businesses that need high quality, rich feature rich IP phones with advanced features and better serviceability.
Some of the more advanced features that the Grandstream GXP2140 IP Phone includes are a TFT color LCD display, Dual Gigabit RJ45 ports with combined PoE, Bluetooth and real-time web applications for checking RSS news, weather stocks etc..
The best decision for your business is to choose Grandstream PBX with your choice of Grandstream phone models. Please contact us Grandstream Phones Kenya and Grandstream Phone installation anywhere in Nairobi.
Grandstream GXP2140 IP Phone Features:
- Support SIP RFC3261, TCP / IP / UDP, RTP / RTCP, HTTP / HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, TELNET, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, IPv6
- Dual network port 10/100 / 1000Mbps / s with automatic identification, PoE
- Color TFT LCD-display with a resolution of 480×272 points
- Bluetooth V2.1
- 4 line keys with support for up to 4 SIP-accounts kontekstozavisimyh 5 programmable touch keys, 5 keys / menu 11 special function keys: NOW (with LED indicator), phone book, TX, conference, hold, headset, TRIP SOUND Send / Redial, Speakerphone, Volume +, Volume –
- Codec support G.729A / B, G.711μ / a-law, G.726, G.722 (wideband) and iLBC, and intra-band DTMF (in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO)
- Headset jack RJ9 (which allows the use of EHS headsets Plantronics), USB, port module expansion GXP2200EXT
- 4 Line appearances
- Support for G.722 HD Voice
- 4.3″ (480×272) TFT Color LCD Display
- Dual Gigabit RJ45 Ports
- Built-in auto sensing IEEE 802.3 af Power over Ethernet
- Universal Power Supply Included
- RJ9 headset port
- Support for Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) with Plantronics Headsets