Grandstream GXW4216 Kenya VoIP Gateway
The Grandstream GXW4216 Kenya VoIP Gateway is a 16 FXS port VoIP gateway that can be used to connect analog telephone devices such as phones and faxes to a VoIP network. Support for more than a few voices, fax codes and a combination of 16 RJ11 FXS ports and a 50-pin Telco connector makes the Grandstream GXW4216 useful for a variety of uses.
The Grandstream GXW4216 Kenya VoIP Gateway is a next generation high-performance VoIP gateway that is completely compliant with SIP standards and mostly interoperable with many VoIP systems, analog PBX and phones on the market. The Grandstream GXW4216 VoIP Gateway Kenya features 16 FXS analog telephone ports, rich telephony functionalities, excellent voice quality, easy provisioning, advanced security protection, flexible dialing plans and outstanding performance in handling high volume voice calls.
The Grandstream GXW4216 Kenya VoIP gateway offers small-to-medium businesses a inexpensive hybrid IP and analog telephone system that lets them to enjoy the benefits of VoIP communications while protective investment on current analog phones, fax machines and legacy PBX systems.
Grandstream GXW4216 VoIP Gateway Features:
- 16 telephone FXS ports with both RJ11 and 50-pin Telco connectors, as well as per port LED
- Gigabit Ethernet and a backlit 128×32 graphic LCD display with support for multiple languages
- 2 SIP server profiles per system and independent SIP account per port
- Supported voice/fax codecs include G.711, G.723.1, G.726, G.729A/B, iLBC, T.38 Fax
- Advanced carrier grade 128ms-tail-length line echo cancellation
- Over-voltage and over-current protection (ITU-T K.21 Basic Test Level)
- Support VMWI, NEON LED and stutter tone for message waiting indication
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file; TLS/SRTP/HTTPS for advanced security and privacy protection