Grandstream GVC3200 Kenya SIP Video Phone
The Grandstream GVC3200 Kenya SIP Video Conferencing Solution offers businesses of all sizes, an innovative new way to use video conferencing with the flexibility and power to support various protocols and platforms with plug-and-play-like technology.
The Grandstream GVC3200 Kenya Video Phone complements Grandstream’s robust VoIP product line offering any user the facility to use video conferencing with comfort. The Grandstream GVC3200 video android phone is highly complementary with Grandstream’s IPVideoTalk Pro platform; which allows for plug and play video conferencing – while also being interoperable with any 3rd party SIP video conferencing platform.
The Grandstream GVC3200 Kenya SIP Video Phone is also based on Android 4.4 and offers full access to all video conferencing apps in the Google Play Store, these are apps can be download free of cost from Google play store. The GVC3200 SIP Video Phone Kenya also includes a fixed MCU which allows for up to 9-way conferencing with local mixing between SIP and other protocols.
The Grandstream GVC3200 Kenya very powerful hardware platform contains a stylish MCU engine allowing up to 9-way hybrid-protocol conferencing with no external MCUs/servers or additional software licenses; high-performance hardware ISP engine that confirms an industry leading video experience.
Grandstream GVC3200 SIP Video Phone Features:
- Supports any SIP platform/Android App
- Bridges calls from Android Apps to SIP Conferencing
- Built in Bluetooth for usage with BT speakers, mics, keyboards, etc..
- Support for up to 3 screens
- 3 HDMI Outlets
- 1080p HD resolution
- 12x Optical Zoom
- Dual-band WiFi
- Embedded MCU – up to 9 video attendees
- Controllable PTZ camera w/ wide angle lense
- Event Reminder capability
- Easiy Records video conferences
- AndroidTM 4.4 based, with native support for SIP, SkypeTM, Microsoft Lync®, Google Hangouts, etc.
- Embedded MCU with up to 4-way 1080p conference and remote screen viewing
- Advanced, remotely controllable PTZ camera with wide-angle lens and 12x optical zoom
- Interoperable with Cisco, Polycom, and Huawei systems using BFCP & TIP
- Gigabit network port, integrated dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Miracast
- Bluetooth based multi-touch remote controller
- 3 HDMI output ports, 1 VGA/HDMI input port, USB and SD
- Support advanced video & wideband audio codec such as H.264 High Profile and Opus/G.722
- Pending certification with broadsoft Metaswitch/PortaOne/etc