Dlink DPH-120SE F1 IP Phone Kenya
The Dlink DPH-120SE F1 IP Phone Kenya is a Broadband Internet IP Phone lets you to take help of your cable modem connection to make cheap Internet phone calls. It combines the industry’s newest VoIP technology with advanced communication features, and is compatible with industry- wide phone services. This smooth designed Dlink IP phone gives you the advantages of VoIP, while holding the same look and feel of a traditional desktop telephone.
The Dlink DPH-120SE F1 IP Phone Kenya includes Quality of Service (QoS) to confirm that voice received over the Internet is the same as or even betters that received on the normal phone. It supports many useful functions such as call transfer, 3-way conference, caller ID display and speed dialing to make it suitable to dial out or answer phone calls.
The Dlink DPH-120SE F1 IP Phone Nairobi comes with 2 Ethernet ports, one to connect to a DSL or cable modem, or to your broadband router. Once joined and logged onto the Internet, you are ready to make and receive calls. In addition, this IP phone delivers another Ethernet port for connection to your PC, so you can talk on the IP telephone while browsing websites, transfer ¬les, send e-mail and do other network tasks on your PC.
The Dlink DPH-120SE F1 IP Phone Kenya supports voice VLAN to separate your voice communication so it cannot be tapped over the network. It delivers priority lines to streamline track so web browsing and Internet download will not interfere with voice and reduce Internet phone quality.
Dlink DPH-120SE F1 IP Phone Features:
- Silence Suppression
- Acoustic Echo Cancellation (G.167)
- Voice Active Detection (VAD)
- Comfort Noise Generation
- Jitter Buffer
- DTMF Transmitter (SIP info,Transparent, RFC 2833)
- Packet Lost Concealment (PLC)
- Call Forward (Busy, No answer,
- Unconditional), Call Waiting, Call waiting Indication
- Three Way Conference, Anonymous Call/Rejection
- Message Waiting Indication, Do Not Disturb
- Auto Answer, Black list, Limit list, Auto hangup
- Ban outgoing, hotline
- 1 SIP user
- Caller ID display
- Call History: 100 Missed Calls, 100 Received Calls, 100 Dialed Calls
- Phone book (up to 500 contact names and phone numbers)
- Supports XML Phonebook/Browser
- Supports click to dial via web phonebook
- Day/Time display
- Call/Time display
- 14 Selective Ringtones (9 tones & 5 melodies)
- 10 Speed dial number
- Incoming call indicator
- Password control for Configuration
- Pre-dial before sending