Cisco 6901 Unified IP Phone Kenya
The Cisco 6901 Unified IP Phone Kenya is a single-line endpoint providing cheap access to Cisco Unified Communications. Designed with a trimline-like low profile, the Cisco Unified IP Phone 6901 Kenya is a perfect solution for lobbies, elevators, hallways, hotel bathrooms, or other settings that have an occasional requirement for voice communications services.
The Cisco 6901 Unified IP Phone Kenya supports two incoming calls with call-waiting service. Fixed feature buttons deliver one-touch access to Hold, Redial, and Call waiting. Transfer and Conference can be supported by using the hook-switch similar to that of legacy analog phones.
The Cisco 6901 Unified IP Phone Kenya offers personalization, with the choice of two colors (charcoal and arctic white) and two handset style options. The Cisco 6901 Kenya is an earth-friendly solution. As with the other Cisco Unified IP Phone 6900 Series Kenya endpoints, the Cisco Unified IP Phone 6901 takes benefit of reground and recyclable plastics for a more earth-responsible solution.
Cisco 6901 Unified IP Phone Features:
- Trimline, low-profile design
- Phone can be wall-mounted
- Easy-to-use, intuitive arrangement of lines, keys and calls
- Hold and Redial keys on fixed hard keys to provide a traditional telephony experience
- A foldable foot stand makes viewing and use of the buttons and keys easy in the desk-mount case
- Phones can be mounted on to wall without additional wall mount kits by working with third-party wall phone plates
- Comfort-noise generation and voice-activity-detection programming is supported per system
- With a volume control toggle, adjustments are easy for handset, monitor speaker and ringer
- supported on Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition, versions 7.1.3 and later, as well as Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express 8.0 and later using SCCP
- Cisco Discovery Protocol and Link Layer Discovery Protocol for Media Endpoint Devices (LLDP-MED)
- Dynamic network parameters provisioned through Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Static network parameters provisioned through Embedded interaction-voice-response (IVR)