Cisco 6921 Unified IP Phone Kenya
The Cisco 6921 Unified IP Phone Kenya is an advanced endpoint that provides cheap, business-grade voice communications and support for video communications services to customers worldwide. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 6921 Kenya supports 2 lines and offers a full-duplex speakerphone for a more creative, more flexible, and easier-to-use endpoint experience. The Cisco 6921 Unified IP Phone Kenya supports multi-call per line appearance, offering end user the opportunity to handle multiple calls per directory number (DN). Fixed buttons for hold, transfer, and conference; tri-color LED line and feature buttons also make the phone simpler and easier to use.
The Cisco 6921 Unified IP Phone Kenya offers greater personalization, with the choice of two colors and two receiver-style options. Right-to-left language presentation is also supported on the displays, addressing the language localization requirements of global customers.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 6921 Kenya is also more energy-efficient and eco-friendly, in support of customer green advantages. A Deep-Sleep option delivers energy savings. With this option, the Cisco Unified IP Phone 6921 Kenya consumes up to 50 percent less power in off-hours against when the phone is idle during normal business hours. In addition, reground and recyclable plastics provide a more earth-responsible solution.
Cisco Unified Video Advantage and the VTIII camera, you can raise your communication experience with support for video communications. Your PC monitor offers support for the video communications while voice communications are supported by your 6921 Phone.
Cisco Unified IP Phone 6921 Features:
- Deep-Sleep power saving option
- Multiple-language support
- Full-duplex speakerphone allows for flexibility in placing and receiving calls
- RJ9 headset interface
- Four softkey buttons and a scroll toggle bar
- Dual-position foot stand
- Multiple ringtones
- 711a, G.711, G.729a, G.729b,G.729ab and iLBC audio-compression codecs are supported
- The hearing-aid-compatible (HAC) handset meets the requirements set by the ADA; it also meets ADA HAC requirements for a magnetic coupling to approved hearing aids. The phone dialing pad also complies with ADA standards
- Full-duplex speakerphone allows for flexibility in placing and receiving calls.
- RJ9 interface to optional headset allows customers to enjoy additional options for place and receiving calls.
- Network features include Cisco Discovery Protocol and IEEE 802.1 p/q tagging and switching.