Polycom IP 331 POE IP Phone
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 331 Kenya features a full-duplex IEEE 1329 Type 1-compliant speakerphone with Polycom’s legendary Audio Clarity Technology. This confirms that the Polycom SoundPoint IP 331, provides excellent sound quality and allows noise-free and echo-free conversations that are as natural as being there.
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 331 Kenya phone provides through an instinctive user interface a full feature set including both traditional business telephony features such as call hold, pick-up, park, transfer, and 3-way local conferencing, and more progressive capabilities such as shared call/bridged line appearance, hosts built-in XML microbrowser, and distinctive call treatment.
The Polycom IP 331 Kenya Phone is engineered to make configuration, installation and upgrades as simple and effective as possible. The phones’ standard base stand can be reversed to become a wall mount, removing the requirement for a separate accessory. Built-in IEEE 802.3af PoE circuitry and a dual-port Ethernet switch allows flexible deployment options and savings on cabling expenses.
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 331 Kenya VoIP Phone provides through an intuitive user interface a full feature set encompassing both traditional business telephony features such as call hold, pick-up, park, transfer, and 3-way local conferencing, and more advanced capabilities such as shared call/bridged line appearance, hosts built-in XML microbrowser, and distinctive call treatment.
Polycom SoundPoint IP 331 Kenya Features:
- Two-line entry-level phones
- Superb sound quality and full-duplex speakerphone performance with Clarity by Polycom™ acoustic technology
- Enterprise-grade feature set
- Easy to configure and use
- Integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- Interoperability with leading IP PBX and Softswitch platforms
- SIP features
- Up to 2 lines with up to 2 calls per line
- 3 context-sensitive “soft” keys
- 2 line keys with bi-color (red/green) LED
- 2 feature keys (“Menu” and “Dial”)
- 4-way navigation key cluster with center “Select” key
- 2 volume control keys
- Dedicated hold key
- Dedicated headset key
- Dedicated hands-free speakerphone key
- Dedicated microphone mute key
- Headset Compatibility
- Dedicated 2.5-mm headset port compatible with most monaural mobile phone headsets
- UNIT IS PoE. No Power Supply included