Cisco 8821-EX Wireless IP Phone Kenya
The Cisco 8821-EX Wireless IP Phone Kenya is exactly designed for workers whose parts are in more rigorous, industrial settings. Examples of perfect use cases contain nurses and doctors in healthcare, operations and engineering staff in industrial, customer service agents in retail, service staff such as maids in hospitality, and workers on rigs in the oil and chemical industries.
The Cisco 8821-EX Wireless IP Phone Kenya builds upon all of the features offered by the Cisco Wireless IP Phone 8821 and adds nonspeaking support for temporary coverage within potentially flammable environments. ATEX Zone 2 is defined as an area in which an touchy gas atmosphere is not likely to occur in normal operation and, if it does happen, is likely to do so only rarely and will exist for a short period only. Likewise, CSA Class I is a location where a quantity of flammable gas or vapor enough to create an explosive or flammable mixture may be present in the air.
The Cisco 8821-EX Kenya improves security and simplifies configuration management. Stronger encryption is supported for certificate management and policies enablement with the EX model’s support of Safe Hash Algorithm 2 (SHA-2). Simple Certificate Enrollment Protocol eases IT administration by allowing automatic certificate management on the device.
Cisco 8821-EX Wireless IP Phone Features:
- ATEX Class I Zone 2 certification
- S. and Canada Class I Division 2 and Class I Zone 2 certification
- Industry-standard yellow styling offers fast recognition if an emergency occurs
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac radio for VoWLAN communications support
- The large 2.4-inch (6 cm) color (240 x 320 pixels) display makes viewing easy
- IP67 rated for protection against dust and water immersion between 6 inches (15 cm) and 3.2 feet (1 m)
- Compliant with MIL-STD-810G standard for shock resistance
- Offers exceptional voice quality with high-definition (HD) voice
- Built-in full-duplex speakerphone offers high-quality hands-free communications
- Supports third-party Bluetooth 3.0 headsets and a 3.5-mm headphone jack for added freedom
- Applications key provides direct access to XML applications such as push-to-talk and Lone Worker
- Battery life delivers a minimum of 13 hours of talk time and up to 240 hours of standby time
- Enhanced encryption support for SHA-1 and SHA-2 signatures
- Fast, secure roaming using 802.11r and Cisco Centralized Key Management roaming
- Automatic certificate renewal – SCEP support