Cisco SPA504G IP Phone Kenya
The Cisco SPA504G IP Phone Kenya is a 4 line phone which features a big backlit LCD, 2 switched 10/100 ports, and Cisco HD Voice.The Cisco SPA504G IP Phone Kenya supports LDAPv3 Business Directory Search, Cisco XML-based Corporate Directory and features a customizable logo and screensaver. SIP 3rd party call control for server based applications and Cisco XML API support for advanced applications is also available. The Cisco SPA504G Kenya IP Phone supports for the standard SIP2.0 protocol, as well as Cisco’s proprietary SPCP (Smart Phone Control Protocol), a copied of Cisco’s SCCP (Skinny) call control protocol which is used on the Cisco UC500 Kenya platform. The Cisco SPA504G IP Phone is part of the Cisco Small Business Pro product family of Cisco phones.
Set up the Cisco SPA504G IP Phone Kenya in any business or home office. This VoIP phone is very easy to use, featuring a menu-driven user interface and context-sensitive keys around the display. Communicate over the receiver or speakerphone in wideband audio, or plug in a receiver to the phone’s 2.5mm jack. Offer an outstanding user experience to any employee in your organization over this popular and stylish phone.
Extend the phone over available expansion modules. The Cisco SPA504G IP Phone Kenya supports up to two SPA500S or Cisco SPA500DS modules. Wall mount and power supply options are also available. As is, the phone is ready for PoE and desktop deployment. Double switch ports decrease cabling and connect the phone to SIP or SPCP services. Take your office, cubicle or workspace to another level of efficiency with this proven VoIP telephony solution.
Cisco SPA504G IP Phone Features:
- 4-Line Phone
- Dual switched ethernet ports
- IEEE 802.3af PoE (Power Over Ethernet)
- Supports SIP or SPCP protocol
- 729 and G.722 Wideband Audio Support
- Menu driven user interface
- Web based GUI, remote provisioning
- IP dialing support
- Hi Res LCD Display
- 5mm stereo headset connector
- AUX port (SPA932 or SPA500S attendant console is supported)
- High quality audio handset
- Full duplex hands free speakerphone
- Hearing aid compatibility (HAC)
- Support calls between TTY’s
- Works well with GN Netcom, Jabra and Plantronics wired headsets
- Optional PA100 Power Adapter and MB100 Wall Mount Adapter