Cisco 3905 Unified SIP Phone Kenya
The Cisco 3905 Unified SIP Phone Kenya is a cheap, entry-level IP phone that addresses the requirement for basic voice communications with common Cisco Unified Communications features in an attractive design that is also budget-friendly. The Cisco 3905 SIP Phone Kenya can fill the communication requirements of cubicle, classroom, retail, manufacturing floor and hallway, as well as many wall-mounted deployments.
The single-line Cisco 3905 Unified SIP Phone Kenya supports two calls per line. Fixed buttons for redial, transfer, and hold or resume, along with a full-duplex speakerphone and two-line display, which comes standard; provide a more creative, easier-to-use, and flexible endpoint experience. With its dual-port 10/100 Ethernet switch for network and PC connections, the Cisco Unified SIP Phone 3905 Kenya offers IT organizations a cheap solution to decrease cabling infrastructure and administration costs at the desktop.
Cisco 3905 Unified SIP Phone Features:
- Adjustable volume levels
- Auto barge
- Call forward
- Call pickup
- Call waiting
- Call transfer
- Forced Authorization Codes (FAC)
- Group call pickup
- Message-waiting indicator
- Music on hold
- Private-line automatic ringdown (PLAR)
- Shared line
- Audio codec support:
- 711a, G.711, G.729, G.729a, and G.729ab.
- Voice quality: Comfort noise generation (CNG) and voice-activity-detection (VAD) programming is provided on a system basis.
- Configuration options:
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) client or static configuration
- Support for online firmware upgrades using Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP)
- Domain Name System (DNS)
- Provisioning and manufacturing:
- Web server for configuration and statistics
- Real-Time Control Protocol (RTCP) support and monitoring Syslog