Fanvil i31 SIP Video Door Phone Kenya
The Fanvil i31 SIP Video Door Phone Kenya combines IP technology with industry standards for access and physical security to offer a system that improves communication for residents, visitors and friends. The Fanvil i31 SIP Kenya flexibility, ease of use and simple installation makes it perfect for successful security access at schools, offices, and other public facilities.
The Fanvil i31 SIP Video Door Phone Kenya offers next generation of entry control and watching. The i31 by Fanvil Kenya combines IP technology with industry standards for access and physical security to provide a system that develops communication for tenants, guests and visitors. The Fanvil i31’s flexibility, ease of use and simple installation makes it best for enhancing security deportment in schools, offices, and other public facilities.
Fanvil Kenya Technology Company announced that its video door phone i31 Nairobi was selected as a winner of the Best of Show Award for Best Consumer offering at ITEXPO, held January 25-28, 2016 at Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale. Winners of the prominent Best of Show Award program are kept for products or services that prove raw creativity and technological innovation.
Fanvil i31 SIP Video Door Phone Features:
- Two high sensitive microphones with echo cancellation and reduction of background noise
- 3W Speaker for loud environments
- Water ,dust and tamper proof. IP65 and IK10 certified
- Backlit keyboard for telephone calls and opening of door
- Tamper switch
- Night vision color camera, viewing angle 120
- Integrated electrical switch relay for door control
- All in ONE-door access, intercom and paging service
- SIP The most popular and compatible standard protocol – SIP – enables delivery of worry-free communication and connectivity.
- HD Video The 1280x720p (720p – progressive scan) camera produces vibrant high-quality HD video and captures motion effortlessly.
- Noise Reduction The embedded processing module reduces environmental noise and improves voice recognition up to 5 meters (approx. 16 feet).
- Multi-function The system is capable of performing multiple functions, i.e. video intercom and door phone and single device paging, and can be configurable with additional features.
- HD Voice High definition voice using wideband G.722 coding produces clearer sound quality and extends the frequency range.
- Anti-tamper Alarm sounds if/when cover is removed from the housing and reports the action to the control center.
- Wide Range temperature adaptability The system design adapts to operating under various environmental conditions and temperatures (supports temperatures ranging from – 40 to +70 Celsius.