Cisco 7861 IP Phone Kenya
The Cisco 7861 IP Phone Kenya is a sixteen line IP phone from the 7800 series with a customizable paper label insert for programmable lines and feature buttons. The Cisco 7861 IP Phone is designed for easy installation with PoE capability, EHS headset support, and a 3.5-inch white backlit display with 4 context-sensitive soft keys.
The Cisco 7861 IP phone Kenya includes a 2-way navigation key and dedicated fixed buttons for commonly used office call needs like conference, messaging, and directory. Full wideband audio supplies superior voice quality performance over the receiver, speakerphone, and third party headsets. The Cisco 8761 has added electric hookswitch control for flexibility in managing calls and spreading mobility around the office.
The Cisco 7861 IP Phone Kenya can be PoE or powered by an AC power adapter, and desk mount or wall mount functionality allows this IP phone to be used for many changed business environments. The Cisco IP phone 7800 series Kenya are covered by a Cisco standard 1-year replacement warranty.
The Cisco IP Phone 7861 Kenya needs a Basic User Connect License in order to connect to Cisco Unified Communications Manager.A varied backlit display rapidly shows call details and applications. Operate the Cisco 7861 Kenya on a SIP-based phone system and take full benefit of available telephony features. High-quality voice performance is provided through the phone’s wideband audio support.
Cisco 7861 IP Phone Features:
- Power over Ethernet or AC power
- Signaling protocol support SIP
- Codec support G.711a/μ, G.722, G.729ab, iLBC
- identifies incoming messages and categorizes them for users on the screen
- 10/100BASE-T Ethernet connection through two RJ-45 ports
- Headset port
- supports CDP and 802.1Q/p standards, and can be configured with an 801.1Q VLAN header containing the VLAN ID overrides configured by the Admin VLAN ID