Cisco 9971 Unified IP Phone Kenya
The Cisco 9971 Unified IP Phone Kenya is an advanced collaborative media endpoint that delivers voice, video, applications, and accessories. Include shared video with support from the Cisco Unified Video Camera, HD voice, a high-resolution color display, Gigabit Ethernet, a new ergonomic design and user interface designed for ease and high usability.
Cisco Unified Communications Solutions Kenya allow collaboration so that organizations can rapidly adapt to market changes while increasing output, improving cheap price benefit through speed and invention, and delivering a rich-media experience across any workspace, strongly and with optimal quality.
The Cisco 9971 Unified IP Phone Kenya has dual Gigabit Ethernet ports for network connection using the open SIP protocol. Interoperable with many platforms, this Cisco video phone also comes in two colors: charcoal gray or Arctic white. You can choose the receiver to suit your preferences: either standard (6 oz.) or slimline (5 oz.).
Cisco 9971 Unified IP Phone Features:
- Newly developed ergonomic design and user experience designed for use with the VGA display.
- 264 video support for multiparty standard-definition (SD) calling with USB support for the Cisco Unified Video Camera (Note: multiparty video communications supported with addition of a Multipoint Control Unit).
- Choice of 802.11 a/b/g desktop Wi-Fi connectivity or Gigabit Ethernet network connectivity and switch port available for a downstream multimedia PC.
- Embedded Bluetooth radio and 2 USB ports support accessories for added freedom and convenience. Initial support for both wired and wireless headsets.
- Firmware support for XML and MIDlet-enabled applications.
- High-definition voice (HD voice) for greater clarity in communications.
- Industrial design: rounded ergonomic keys for increased accuracy in interaction; highly usable and intuitive arrangement of lines, features, and calls.
- Customization: Charcoal or Charcoal Gray; Slimline or Standard handset styles for increased flexibility and comfort.
- Display: large 5.6-inch, backlit, vibrant high-resolution fully-adjustable color display enhances user experience with easy viewing
- Tri-color illuminated LED line/feature keys support at-a-glance status for both primary and shared lines.
- Ethernet: internal 2-port Cisco Ethernet switch to 10/100/1000BASE-T.
- Desktop Wi-Fi Ethernet: As an alternative to wired Ethernet, this model supports an onboard Wi-Fi radio and antenna that enables connectivity to Wi-Fi access.
- Bluetooth: mobility is possible for headset users within 10m/30 feet of their desktop.
- USB: enables accessories such as the Cisco Unified IP Phone Color Key Expansion Module and wired headsets.
- External Audio Ports: general-purpose audio-in and audio-out ports enable a relaxed speakerphone experience over external speakers and the microphone.