Dlink DPH-400SE F3 SIP Business Phone Kenya
The Dlink DPH-400SE F3 SIP Business Phone Kenya Broadband Internet Phone lets you to take help of your DSL/cable modem connection to make economical Internet phone calls. It combines the industry’s latest VoIP technology with progressive communication features, and is friendly with industry-wide phone services. D-Link combines the abilities of an old desktop phone with all the benefits of VoIP technology to create a new designed phone perfect for the home or office.
The Dlink DPH-400SE F3 SIP Business Phone Kenya includes Quality of Service (QoS) to confirm that the voice received over the Internet is the same as – or even surpasses – that received on a usual phone. Functions such as Voice Activity Detection (VAD, Packet Loss Concealment (PLC), Silence Suppression, and other features improve the quality of voice communication, providing quality in sound and performance.
By using Dlink DPH-400SE F3 SIP Business Phone store up to 100 contact names and phone numbers with the built-in phonebook. Extended call log lets you to keep track of received, missed and dialed calls and caller ID allows you see incoming calls. Optional extended dial module for speed dial available to both models. Special features such as Echo Cancellation, VAD, CNG, and Dynamic Jitter Buffer help excellent sound quality performance. Wide phone functions including call transfer, phonebook, forward and hold, 3-way conference, large LCD screen.
Dlink DPH-400SE F3 SIP Business Phone Features:
- Caller ID display (Incoming call & CWI)
- Call log: 30 Missed Calls, 30 Answered Calls, 30 Dialed Calls
- Phonebook (up to 100 contact names and phone numbers)
- Supports XML Phonebook/Browser
- Supports click to dial via web phonebook
- Day/Time display
- Call timer display
- 10 Selective Ring tones
- 10 Speed dial numbers
- Incoming call indicator
- User/Admin Password control for Configuration
- Silence Suppression
- Acoustic Echo Cancellation (G.167)
- Voice Activation Detection (VAD)
- Comfort Noise Generation
- Dynamic Jitter Buffer
- DTMF Transmitter (SIP info, Transparent, RTC 2833 relay)
- Packet Loss Concealment (PLC)