Cisco 7926G Unified Wireless IP Phone Kenya
The Cisco 7926G Unified Wireless IP Phone Kenya is designed with a built-in barcode scanner. This cisco IP Phone Kenya is perfect for work environments demanding a rugged and portable UC solution. A combined site survey tools allows you plan how to deploy your Cisco WiFi phone network. This is important to confirm all connections to the wireless networks are working easily and all employees are reachable.
Increase the responsiveness of your mobile workforce within the campus and decrease overall costs with the Cisco 7926G Unified Wireless IP Phone Kenya. This portable, wireless IP phone delivers Cisco Unified Communications, combined bar-code scanning, and custom applications.
The Cisco 7926G Unified Wireless IP Phone Kenya is designed for users in hard workspaces as well as general office environments, where mobile communications and bar-code scanning are necessary. It supports a varied range of features for improved voice communications, quality of service (QoS), and security.
The power of the Cisco Unified Communications Family of products spreads throughout the enterprise, providing a powerful, converged wireless solution with smart wireless infrastructure and an advanced new product. This device by Cisco now introduces two-dimensional (2D) bar-code scanning ability to the successful Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone portfolio.
Cisco 7926G Unified Wireless IP Phone Features:
- Integrated EA11 2D bar-code scanner to track location, progress, and inventory
- Ability to decode bar code symbologies; configure with Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Mobile Information Device Profile custom applications (MIDlets) for faster response
- Specially designed holster and leather case
- IEEE 802.11 a/b/g radio
- Two-inch color display
- 2D image bar-code scanner
- Bluetooth 2.0 support with enhanced data rate (EDR)
- IP54 rated for protection against dust and splashing water
- MIL-STD-810F standard for shock resistance
- Long battery life (up to 240 hours of standby time or 13 hours of talk time)
- Built-in speakerphone for hands-free operation
- Exceptional voice quality with support for wideband audio
- Support for a wide range of applications through XML and Java Mobile Information Device Profile (MIDP)