Cisco 7821 IP Phone Kenya
The Cisco 7821 IP Phone Kenya is a 2 line VoIP Phone from the Cisco 7800 series for small business. The Cisco 7821 is easy to setup with PoE capability, EHS headset support, and a 3.5-inch white backlit display with 4 context-sensitive soft keys.
The Cisco 7821 IP phone Kenya includes a 2-way navigation key and dedicated fixed keys for commonly used office call requirements like conference, messaging, and directory. Full wideband audio deliveries superior voice quality performance over the handset, speakerphone, and third party headsets. The 8721 IP Phone Kenya has added electronic hookswitch control for flexibility in managing calls and spreading mobility around the office.
The Cisco 7821 IP Phone Kenya can be PoE or powered by an AC power adapter, and desk mount or wall mount functionality lets this IP phone to be used for many different business settings. The Cisco IP phone 7800 series are covered by a Cisco standard 1-year replacement warranty. The Cisco IP Phone 7821 Kenya needs a Basic User Connect License in order to connect to Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
Cisco 7821 IP Phone Features:
- Power over Ethernet or AC power
- Signaling protocol support SIP
- Codec support G.711a/μ, G.722, G.729ab, iLBC
- identifies incoming messages and categorizes them for users on the screen
- 10/100BASE-T Ethernet connection through two RJ-45 ports
- supports CDP and 802.1Q/p standards, and can be configured with an 801.1Q VLAN header containing the VLAN ID overrides configured by the Admin VLAN ID