Cisco 7811 IP Phone Kenya
The Cisco 7811 IP Phone Kenya provides simple, highly protected, and cheap VoIP communications for small to big businesses. Invest in cheap and consistent voice communications with the Cisco IP Phone 7811 Kenya. It is full-featured, highly protected, easy to use, and offers access to XML and CTI applications. The Cisco IP Phone 7811 Kenya is a single-line phone that is optimal for information workers and managers.
The Cisco 7811 IP Phone Kenya can be PoE or powered by an AC power adapter, and desk mount or wall mount functionality allows this IP phone to be used for many different business situations. The Cisco IP phone 7800 series are covered by a Cisco standard 1-year replacement warranty. The Cisco IP Phone 7811 Kenya wants a Basic User Connect License in order to connect to Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
Cisco 7811 IP Phone Features:
- The full product specifications below are from the manufacturer and may contain information related to other package quantities that will not apply to the product that you are reviewing. Please confirm the actual content and/or package quantity from the main product specifications page.
- These specifications may represent the entire product series/model/line to which this product belongs with specific configuration differences between the individual products stated.
- These specifications may have been copied from the same product in other region/country in which case there might be minor differences in region-specific data such as Input Voltage, Terms of Warranty etc.
- Voice Mail, Caller ID, Call Waiting, Call Forwarding, Call Transfer, Call Hold, Message Waiting Capability
- Voice message waiting indicator, speakerphone indicator