Polycom IP 650 SoundPoint Phone Kenya
The Polycom IP 650 SoundPoint phone Kenya is planned for the executive set, and is loaded with features. The Polycom SoundPoint IP 650 Kenya Phone is amongst the most popular IP telephones for use with Asterisk, Switchvox, Trixbox and other open SIP based IP PBX platforms and services.
Building upon the basis of the popular IP601, and offers support for up to 6 lines standard you can double that volume by adding a Polycom IP 650 attendant sidecar, which plugs right in line with the phone, double onboard Ethernet ports, PoE, LCD display and full-duplex speakerphone for crystal clear meeting calls.
The Polycom IP 650 Kenya Phone also features HD Voice, high-definition audio protocol being founded by Polycom, which promises to massively increase call clearness and overall user experience. The Polycom IP 650 Kenya is outstanding choice for any application.
The Polycom IP 650 Soundpoint Kenya Phone accommodates 6 lines in a standalone mode and up to 12 lines when prepared with SoundPoint IP Expansion Modules, as an attendant console. The phone supports shared call / bridged line appearances as well as busy lamp field BLF functionality that allows phone attendants to observer and manages calls more professionally. When equipped with up to three SoundPoint IP Expansion Modules, the Polycom Soundpoint IP 650 Kenya Phone provides the advanced call handling abilities and improved user interface of a high-performance attendant console.
The phone’s SIP 2.0 software fully supports Microsoft Live Communications Server 2005 for telephony and presence, and incorporates with Microsoft Office Communicator instant messenger client. The Polycom IP 650 Kenya Phone features a USB port for future applications.
Polycom IP 650 Soundpoint Phone Features:
- Is a six-line SIP desktop phone
- Delivers revolutionary voice quality thanks to Polycom HD Voice technology
- Grows with the needs of your business. It is expandable up to twelve lines with a Polycom SoundPoint IP Expansion Module
- Engineering that makes installation, configuration, and upgrades as simple and efficient as possible
- An intuitive user interface
- Six lines (standalone) / 12 lines (with the SoundPoint IP Expansion Module)
- Interoperability with leading SIP-based IP PBX and Softswitch platforms
- Polycom HD Voice technology, including support of G.722 wideband codec, Acoustic Clarity Technology 2, and a systems design optimized for Polycom HD Voice technology
- Advanced functionality, including shared lines, busy lamp field, presence, and XHTML applications
- A backlit, 320 x 160-pixel grayscale graphical LCD
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- A USB port for future applications