Cisco 7925G Unified Wireless IP Phone Kenya
The Cisco 7925G Unified Wireless IP Phone Kenya connects to your phone system through WiFi. This receiver gives you complete mobility. With Bluetooth support, this receiver can offer even greater hands-free telephony while you’re on-the-move over the office. Up to 13 hours of talk time confirms that the Cisco 7925G Kenya can keep up with your activates, all day long.
Rated for military-grade strength and an IP54 certification allows the Cisco 7925G IP Phone Kenya with stand bumps or environmental conditions that would end other phones. 6 line appearances and a speakerphone give you broad leverage over your telecommunications.
The Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7925G Kenya is designed for users in difficult workspaces as well as general office environments. It supports a varied range of features for improved voice communications, quality of service (QoS), and security.
Improve the user experience and personal freedom with support for Bluetooth. Increase business continuity by taking benefit of a new ruggedized industrial design. The Cisco 7925G Unified Wireless IP Phone Nairobi for mobile professionals spreads the functionality of the current Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7925G Kenya with the following new features.
Cisco 7925G Unified Wireless IP Phone Features:
- Support for Bluetooth v2.0 headset profiles gives you more freedom
- Hermetically sealed phone/display is IP54 rated, protects against dust, liquids, and moist wipes, and is ideal for deployment in more demanding environments
- Ruggedized industrial design is compliant with military 810F standard and includes a rubber casing to shield the phone from damage caused by drops and shocks
- A more compact form factor gives you an IP phone that is easier to hold.
- IEEE 802.11 a/b/g radio
- Two-inch color display
- Bluetooth 2.0 support with Enhanced Data Rate (EDR)
- IP54 rated for protection against dust and splashing water
- MIL-STD-810F standard for shock resistance
- Long battery life (up to 240 hours of standby time or 13 hours of talk time)
- Built-in speakerphone for hands-free operation
- Exceptional voice quality with support for wideband audio
- Support for a wide range of applications through XML