Yealink SIP-T42G Kenya IP Phone
The Yealink SIP-T42G Kenya IP Phone is a 3-line business Gigabit VoIP phone with Yealink Optima HD Voice and receiver support. The Yealink SIP-T42G features PoE ability, a 2.7-inch backlit display, and improved call management.
The Yealink SIP-T42G Kenya IP Phone is a business VoIP phone designed with features to commendation a business environment. The design of the Yealink SIP-T42G has ergonomic dipped keys, a modifiable stand with non-slip rubber feet, and a paper label free design. Advanced audio clarity technologies such as full duplex, echo cancellation, and adaptive jitter buffer create an improved audio experience.
This particular addition to the Yealink SIP-T4 series supports a massive number of productivity-enhancing features such as SCA, call forward, BLF List, call transfer, and 3-way conference. Combined PoE allows for easy deployment with central powering and backup. The Yealink SIP-T42G Kenya IP Phone is compatible with 3CX, Asterisk and Broadsoft Broadworks.
Yealink SIP-T42G Kenya IP Phone Features:
- 3 Line Appearances
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
- Yealink Optima HD Voice Supported
- Up to 3 SIP accounts
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone
- No expansion module support
- RJ9 Headset Port
- 7″ 192×64-pixel backlit Graphical LCD
- Wall mountable
- Supports PoE, Power Supply also available separately
- Optima HD voice, Full-duplex speakerphone
- 8″ 132×264-pixel 4-level grayscale graphical LCD with backlight
- Up to 3 SIP accounts, 5-way conference
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet (Router & Switch), Integrated PoE
- 6 multifunctional line keys, UP to 15 various features
- Wall mountable, Integrated stand with 2 adjustable angles
- Headset, EHS support