Sangoma s500 Kenya VoIP Phone
The Sangoma s500 Kenya VoIP Phone has 4 SIP accounts, dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, and is receiver compatible. Its simple and new design incorporates a 3.5 inch full color display and an instinctive user interface with icons and up to 28 programmable soft buttons. This Sangoma SIP phone Kenya allows for full integration with phone apps in order so that the customer can manage difficult features directly from the phone without having to remember feature codes.
The Sangoma s500 Kenya VoIP Phone also boasts key IP phone features that contain 5-way conferencing, call forward, direct IP call, call waiting and call transferring. The Sangoma s500 IP Phone Kenya is the solution to your VoIP telephony requirements when in search of an inexpensive, high-quality phone.
The Sangoma s500 Kenya VoIP Phone offers 4 SIP accounts and 8 line buttons, making it perfect for office or compartment workers who want to stay well-connected. A bright 3.5-inch color display makes selecting the FreePBX functions you’re able to use simple to do. You get a full-duplex speakerphone and 5-way local conferencing support. The S500 IpP Phone delivers HD audio quality, with wideband codecs supported. It is receiver compatible.
Sangoma s500 Kenya VoIP Phone Features:
- 8 line keys with LED
- 8 features keys: voicemail, headset, speaker,hold, mute, transfer, call list, conference
- 4 context-sensitive “soft” keys
- 6 navigation keys
- Volume control keys
- 4 SIP accounts
- Call hold, mute, DND (Do Not Disturb)
- One-touch speed dial, hotline
- Call forward, call waiting, call transfer
- Redial, call return,auto answer
- 5-way conferencing
- Direct IP call
- Ring tone selection/provisioning
- Set date time automatically or manually
- Dial plan per account
- RTCP-XR (RFC3611), VQ-RTCPXR (RFC6035)
- Action URL/URI