Cisco SPA502G IP Phone Kenya
The Cisco SPA502G IP Phone Kenya is a 1 Line IP phone that features dual switched Ethernet ports with IEEE 802.3af compliant PoE support. The Cisco SPA502G Kenya IP Phone is a consistent VoIP phone featuring both SIP and Cisco’s proprietary SPCP protocol. This IP Phone Kenya supports a varied variety of call features and functions, including plenty of options for customizing the device. The dual Ethernet ports behind the phone support PoE for powering the device.
The Cisco SPA502G IP Phone Kenya can be extended through available expansion modules. Or plug in a headset to the 2.5mm jack. The onboard speakerphone is perfect for local 3-way conferencing. Wideband audio offers high-quality voice and audio performance.
The Cisco SPA502G IP Phone Kenya supports LDAPv3 Business Directory Search, Cisco XML-based Corporate Directory and features a customizable logo and screensaver. SIP 3rd party call control for server based applications and Cisco XML API support for progressive applications is also available. The Cisco SPA502G Kenya IP Phone supports for the standard SIP2.0 protocol, as well as Cisco’s proprietary SPCP, a derivative of Cisco’s SCCP (Skinny) call control protocol which is used on the Cisco UC500 Kenya platform. The Cisco SPA502G Kenya Phone is part of the Cisco Small Business Pro product family of Cisco phones.
Cisco SPA502G IP Phone Features:
- 1-Line Phone
- Dual switched ethernet ports
- IEEE 802.3af PoE (Power Over Ethernet)
- Supports SIP or SPCP protocol
- 729 and G.722 Wideband Audio Support
- Menu driven user interface
- Web-based GUI, remote provisioning
- IP dialing support
- Hi Res LCD Display
- 5mm stereo headset connector
- AUX port (SPA932 or SPA500S attendant console is supported)
- High-quality audio handset
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone
- Hearing aid compatibility (HAC)
- Support calls between TTY’s
- Works well with GN Netcom, Jabra and Plantronics wired headsets
- Optional PA100 Power Adapter and MB100 Wall Mount Adapter