Polycom SoundPoint IP 450 Phone Kenya
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 450 Kenya features Polycom HD Voice, bringing life-like richness and clarity to every call. All Polycom Phones Kenya include HD Voice wideband audio for over twice the voice clarity, Polycom’s patented Audio Clarity Technology for crystal-clear, noise and echo-free sound, plus best-in-class system design for high-fidelity voice reproduction.
An enterprise-grade phone, the Polycom SoundPoint IP 450 Kenya provides an easy-to-navigate menu and a combination of 17 devoted hard buttons and 4 content sensitive soft buttons on a backlit, multi-level gray scale 256 x 116 pixels LCD displays. Hosting a built-in XML Micro browser, the Polycom SoundPoint IP 450 Kenya offers an easy- to-access graphical interface to run productivity-enhancing third-party applications using Polycom’s flexible and open XML API.
Polycom SoundPoint IP 450 Phone Kenya Nairobi can be powered via either PoE or the comprised AC adapter. Either way, you’l enjoys HD voice over the speakerphone, receiver or an attached headset. Noise reduction and echo cancellation technology improves voice and audio quality. The SoundPoint IP 450 Kenya from Polycom is interoperable with SIP. This VoIP phone Kenya can support a complete range of SIP telephony features. Dual Ethernet ports behind the phone offer more connectivity options. A well-designed interface makes using this phone incredibly simple.
Polycom SoundPoint IP 450 Features:
- Revolutionary voice quality with Polycom HD Voice
- Three lines, for a moderate volume of calls
- Three lines
- High-resolution backlit LCD with support of multiple languages and Asian characters
- Built-in XHTML Microbrowser for third party applications
- Fully enabled to run the Polycom Productivity Suite
- Polycom HD Voice technology, including support of G.722 wideband codec, Acoustic Clarity Technology 2, and systems design optimized for Polycom HD Voice
- Advanced functionality, including shared lines, busy lamp field, presence, and XHTML Microbrowser
- Backlit 256 x 116-pixel multi-layer, grayscale graphical LCD
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet PoE support Class 2
- Two port 10/100 Ethernet Switch
- Dedicated RJ-9 headset port
- Does not include the AC power adapter