Cisco 8821 Wireless IP Phone Kenya
The Cisco 8821 Wireless IP Phone Kenya improves security and simplifies configuration management. Stronger encryption is supported for certificate management and policy enablement with the support of Secure Hash Algorithm 2. Simple Certificate Enrollment Protocol facilities IT administration by allowing automatic certificate management on the device.
While the Cisco 8821 Wireless IP Phone Kenya is shiny and lightweight, the design is tough for users. It is Ingress Protection standard rated and is sealed for defense against dust and involvement in water. The device is also MIL-STD-810G tested, with a dozen drops onto concrete from heights of up to 6 feet (1.8 m), to help confirm shock resistance and avoid breakage if dropped.
End users will enjoy a larger, higher-resolution color display and a user experience that is common with Cisco IP Phone 8800 Series Kenya desk phones. In addition, roaming between access points within the campus will support more unified voice communications with the Cisco 8821’s support of Fast Transition (802.11r). This protocol was exactly designed for mobile voice over IP communications devices within Wi-Fi networks. Bluetooth is supported for the user’s choice of third-party wireless headphones and adds freedom by releasing the user from the handset.
Cisco 8821 Wireless IP Phone Features:
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac radio for VoWLAN communications support
- The large 2.4-inch (6 cm) color (240 x 320 pixels) display makes viewing easy
- IP67 rated for protection against dust and water immersion between 6 inches (15 cm) and 3.2 feet (1 m)
- MIL-STD-810G standard for shock resistance
- The phone offers exceptional voice quality with high-definition (HD) voice
- A built-in full-duplex speakerphone offers high-quality hands-free communications
- The phone supports third-party Bluetooth 3.0 headsets and a 3.5-mm headphone jack for added freedom
- The Applications key provides direct access to XML applications such as push-to-talk and Lone Worker
- Battery life delivers a minimum of 13 hours of talk time and up to 240 hours of standby time
- Enhanced encryption support for SHA-1 and SHA-2 signatures
- Fast, secure roaming using 802.11r and Cisco Centralized Key Management roaming
- Automatic certificate renewal – SCEP support