Grandstream GXW4248 Kenya VoIP Gateway
The Grandstream GXW4248 Kenya VoIP Gateway is a 48 FXS port VoIP gateway that can be used to attach analog devices such as phones and faxes to a VoIP network. The GXW4248 Kenya support for several voice/fax codes and a mixture of 48 RJ11 FXS ports and a 50-pin Telco connector creates the GXW4248 Kenya VoIP Gateway flexible for a variety of uses.
The Grandstream GXW4248 Kenya VoIP Gateway is a next generation high-performance high-density VoIP gateway that is completely compliant with SIP standards and mostly interoperable with many VoIP systems, analog PBX and phones on the market. The Grandstream GXW4248 Kenya VoIP Gateway features 48 FXS analog telephone ports, rich telephony functionalities, wonderful voice quality, easy provisioning, advanced security protection, flexible dialing plans, and superb performance in handling high volume voice calls.
The Grandstream GXW4248 VoIP Gateway Kenya analog gateway offers small-to-medium businesses a cost-effective mixture IP and analog telephone system that allows them to enjoy the advantages of VoIP communications while protective investment on current analog phones, fax machines and traditional PBX systems.
Grandstream GXW4248 VoIP Gateway Features:
- 48 telephone FXS ports with both RJ11 and 50-pin Telco connectors, as well as per port LED
- Gigabit Ethernet and a backlit 128×32 graphic LCD display with support for multiple languages
- 2 SIP server profiles per system and independent SIP account per port
- Supported voice/fax codecs include G.711, G.723.1, G.726, G.729A/B, iLBC, T.38 Fax
- Advanced carrier grade 128ms-tail-length line echo cancellation
- Over-voltage and over-current protection (ITU-T K.21 Basic Test Level)
- Support VMWI, NEON LED and stutter tone for message waiting indication
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file; TLS/SRTP/HTTPS for advanced security and privacy protection