Grandstream GXW4104 Kenya VoIP Gateway
The Grandstream GXW4104 Kenya analog FXO Gateway allows small businesses and remote locations to perfectly connect up to 4 PSTN lines to a current IP PBX System or analog phone system. The Grandstream GXW4104 Kenya features 4 FXO ports allowing up to 4 lines to connect to the PSTN and 2 switched 10/100 Ethernet ports for networks that can be routed to connect to the network.
The Grandstream GXW4104 Kenya VoIP Gateway is an advanced low-to-mid-density analog gateways with dual 10M/100M network ports, rich telephony features, flexible dial plan,, combined router, comprehensive voice codec and fax support and strong security safety that can be used for IP allowing legacy analog PBX or key systems, data communications, inter-branch-office voice, and as PSTN trunk gateways for software based IP PBX systems.
It is T.38 Fax compliant and features G.168 echo cancellation support. The Grandstream GXW4104 Kenya Analog Gateway also contains a video surveillance port so you can include Grandstream IP surveillance cameras into your network.
Grandstream GXW4104 VoIP Gateway Features:
- 4 FXO port media gateway
- Video surveillance port
- External power supply
- Two RJ-45 ports 10/100 Mbps (switched or routed)
- TFTP and HTTP firmware upgrade support
- Multiple SIP accounts (choice of 3 profiles per account)
- Programmable PSTN line settings for different countries/regions
- 1 or 2 stage dialing
- Caller ID
- 168 – echo cancellation
- Flexible DTMF transmission: In Audio, RFC2833, SIP Info or any combination of the 3
- Selectable, multiple LBR coders per channel
- 38 Fax compliant