Yeastar MyPBX U200 Kenya IP PBX
The Yeastar MyPBX U200 Kenya IP PBX is a workhorse designed for companies needing up to 50 simultaneous calls and 200 users. It supports PSTN, GSM/CDMA/UMTS networks, ISDN BRI lines and VoIP. Also, it is prepared with an audio input port and an audio output port. Yeastar MyPBX U200 Kenya IP PBX is truly unequaled for features and value.
The Yeastar MyPBX U200 Kenya IP PBX is a powerful all-in-one system that provides enterprise-grade functionalities and features to SMBs. On buying the unit, you will have all the features at hand without additional cost. With module-based MyPBX, you can have flexible telephony interfaces mixture. You might need FXS module to attach analog phones or fax machines; and you can choose what physical trunks you need in your system.
You can manage your IP PBX phone system from any web browser using an instinctive and user-friendly Web interface. It’s easy to set up the system, add users, and arrange the settings. Check a few boxes, choose from the dropdown list, and fill in text fields; you will know what to do when you see it. We not only care about your telephone system in Kenya Nairobi but also care about electricity saving. Yeastar MyPBX uses less power compared with traditional systems and IP-PBX running on stand servers. With less power spent, it also reduces the power expense and makes your office green. The Yeastar MyPBX U200 Kenya IP PBX has been used and verified with an extensive range of PBX, IP phones, VoIP gateways and ITSP. Consumers have the freedom to choose from different sellers and service providers that suitable their requirements and enjoy the guaranteed compatibility.
Yeastar MyPBX U200 Kenya IP PBX Features:
- Support Phone Provisioning IP phones from Cisco, Yealink, Polycom, Panasonic, snom, Aastra, Tiptel, and more
- Compatible with Asterisk, Elastix server, Trixbox, FreePBX, 3CX, and more
- Certified with ITSP around the globe
- Embedded system with low power consumption
- Green and environmental protective
- Plug and play set-up
- Configuration templates for IP phone batch editing
- Flexible modular design
- FXS module for analog phones or fax machines
- PSTN, BRI, GSM, CDMA, and UMTS connectivity
- Support 200 users and 50 simultaneous calls
- Basic call handling features
- Advanced IP-PBX features
- No licensing fees for full capacity