Dlink DVX-9000 IP PBX System Kenya
The Dlink DVX-9000 IP PBX System Kenya is an Intel-G850® based Asterisk® IP PBX. The Dlink DVX-9000 features Elastix™ Asterisk distribution with many combinations of telephony ports. The device can be prepared with up to 32 analog ports, or 4E1ports.
Internet IP telephony, also called VoIP, is defined as the transport of telephone calls over the Internet as standard Internet data packets. Internet telephone calls can create from traditional phone receivers through phone line-to-Internet gateways, by PCs using software, or fixed devices. Most of the interest in Internet telephony is moved by cost savings and ease of developing and mixing new services. Internet telephony integrates a variety of services provided by the current Internet and the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) infrastructure.
The Dlink DVX-9000 IP PBX System Kenya offers all of the necessary telephony features required for medium to enterprise businesses. Features such as call forwarding, follow me, call hold, and voicemail. Incoming calls are fixed by the integrated auto-attendant and hunt groups to assist callers to their destinations. It can use standard phone lines via an external phone line gateway or cheap Internet telephony services.
Dlink DVX-9000 IP PBX System Features:
- 300 Maximum number of concurrent calls
- 800 Maximum number of extensions
- 32 Maximum number of built-in analog ports
- 4 (up to 120 concurrent 4 calls) Number of E1 / T1 ports
- 4 (additional Xstack gateway ports are supported ) Maximum modules supported internally
- 144 (4xE1 PRI/R2/CAS /R2/CAS + 24 analog ports) Maximum number of telephony ports