Avaya 1120E IP Deskphone
The Avaya 1120E IP Deskphone Kenya features a gigabit Ethernet switch with LAN and PC ports. Connect this VoIP endpoint IP phone to your SIP-enabled phone system. The ports also feature PoE so both power and data can be delivered to your phone from a single Ethernet cable.
The interface on the Avaya 1120E IP Deskphone Kenya includes 4 programmable buttons, four context-sensitive keys and 14 fixed buttons. The USB port on the phone can connect to a friendly mouse, keyboard emulator or flash memory device.
The award-winning Avaya 1120E IP Deskphone Kenya with Gigabit Ethernet reveals an exciting array of advanced communication features and capabilities, perfectly fit for office workers and administrative personnel. The 4-line Avaya 1120E IP Deskphone Kenya supports standards-based Session Initiation Protocol, providing choice to customers in deployment options with support on either Avaya or third-party Communication Servers. The 1120E IP Deskphone Kenya Nairobi also allows the presentation of joined voice and data applications, leveraging its combined high- resolution graphical, eight-level grayscale display. Navigation of applications is very flexible, with support of standard USB mice and keyboards powered from the phone’s combined USB port. With strong and tightly linked communications features from Avaya Communication Servers, the Avaya 1120E Kenya IP Deskphone positions customers to meet both today’s and tomorrow’s communications requirements.
Avaya 1120E IP Deskphone Features:
- Multi-line IP Deskphone supports four line/programmable feature keys, 14 fixed keys, and four context-sensitive soft keys
- High-resolution, backlit, graphical, eight- level grayscale, pixel-based display, combined with a flexible five-position adjustable footstand placement, optimizes viewing in varied lighting conditions
- Advanced collaborative communications support with graphical presence notification and secure instant messaging (SIP firmware only)
- 4-way navigation cluster with “Enter” key provides easy navigation when using features
- Combined USB port powers standard USB mice and keyboards, providing input and navigation options for application interaction and simpler menu selection
- Integrated IEEE 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet switch with LAN and PC ports reduces costs, enabling a single cable drop to support both the phone and a collocated PC
- Supports Gigabit Ethernet, positioning the phone’s internal switch to accommodate growing multimedia intensive, PC-based applications, thus aligning with investment made at the wiring closet
- Supports 802.3af standard-based PoE or local AC power via a global power supply
- Protected communications with standards- based signaling encryption, media encryption and user-based authentication for network access control
- Supports Unicode for expanded language and complex font presentation on the IP Deskphone display
- Supports Proactive Voice Quality Management (PVQM) for enhanced administration and diagnostics
- Lockable Tools Menu offers local access to configuration, diagnostic and user preference options
- Supports converged (voice and data) applications via External Application Server APIs, to provide productivity improving applications and to enrich users’ experience with advanced multimedia interaction
- Supports both Avaya Communication Server protocol (UNIStim) and RFC 3261 compliant Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) firmware for business telephony feature integration
- Added suitability and time savings with field-upgradeable software using Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) or for sites requiring enhanced secure software upgrades: UNIStim File Transfer Protocol (UFTP)