Avaya 1608 IP Phone
The Avaya 1608 IP Phone Kenya is designed for users with basic communication needs. The Avaya 1608 IP Phone Kenya supports 8 line appearances and feature buttons with dual LEDs. It contains several fixed feature keys for common tasks, including conference, drop, transfer, hold and mute. In addition, it features a 2-way speakerphone, a headset jack and an extra 10/100 Ethernet port for a co-located laptop or PC.
The Avaya 1608 IP Phone Kenya is a cheap IP telephone. At a smart price point; it delivers the customer with basic communications requirements. The Avaya 1608 Kenya is for users who hardly receive more than 5 or 6 calls per day. For sales staff and cubicle workers are good examples for whom the Avaya 1608 IP Phone delivers an improved experience.
Basically, the Avaya 1608 IP Phone Kenya is the budget telephone with the most useable features. It is popular in the Avaya 1600 series lineup because it is cheap, has a display and is handsfree. It looks more like the new AVAYA business IP phones. It is richer feature than the 1603 and the only real difference between it and Avaya 1616 IP Display handset is a slightly large screen and 8 more flex buttons. The 1608 IP Phone Kenya is compact, well designed and looks stylish in black.
The Avaya Deskphone Value model is a family of cheap IP telephones that provide familiar features at a smart price for the customer with basic communications requirements. Avaya Deskphone Kenya Value Edition telephones combine legacy telephone features, such as LED lights and fixed feature keys with the modern user features, such as softkeys, a navigation wheel, and a context sensitive user interface in select models.
Avaya 1608 IP Phone Features:
- 3 row x 24 character backlit display (3.5 inch diagonal)
- Supports 8-line appearances/feature keys with dual LEDs
- 3 contextual soft-keys
- Fixed feature buttons include four-way navigation cluster, volume up/down, mute, speaker, headset, menu, telephony application, hold, conference, transfer, drop, contacts, call log, redial, quick-access voicemail
- High-quality 2-way speakerphone
- Message waiting indicator Integrated headset jack Desk or wall mountable with optional wall mount adapter
- Firmware upgradeable 8 personalized ring patterns
- Dual Ethernet ports for connection of phone and collocated PC w/VLAN separation
- Static or dynamic address assignment
- Powered via 802.3af Power over Ethernet or optional 5V local power supply (sold separately; see drop down option above)