Avaya 1616 IP Phone Kenya
The Avaya 1616 IP Phone Kenya is designed for the Skipper user. Assistants, receptionists, and managers are examples of Navigator users – people who answer incoming calls, transfer customers to altered departments or extensions, and monitor more than a few line appearances through a typical day. For the Navigator user, the Avaya 1616 Kenya IP Phone provides the most one-touch line key without the need to scroll through on-screen lists.
The Avaya 1616 IP Phone supports 16 line appearances and feature keys on the phone itself – and a 32 key expansion model provides access to a total of 48 feature keys or speed dial buttons. Each of the keys features a dual LED providing clear status for the user. For a familiar look and feel, the Avaya 1616 Kenya IP Phone includes several secure feature keys for common telephone tasks including conference, drop, transfer, hold, and mute. In addition, the Avaya 1616 IP Phone Kenya includes a high-quality 2-way speakerphone, and supports a wide portfolio of Avaya wired and wireless receivers through its combined headset jack.
The Avaya 1616 IP Phone features a context sensitive user interface along with 3 softkeys and a 4-way navigation cluster – perfect for scrolling through the local contacts list or call logs. The viewing angle of the display on the Avaya 1616 IP Phone Kenya is flexible and measures 4 lines by 24 characters. Further caller related information is displayed with active appearances for easier call handling. The display is backlit for easier viewing in all lighting conditions.
Avaya 1616 IP Phone Features :-
- 4 row x 24 character Backlit Display w/dual position flip stand
- Supports 16-line appearances/feature keys w/dual LEDs
- Supports up to three 32 button expansion modules providing access to a total of 112 line/feature keys or speed dial buttons
- 3 contextual soft-keys
- Fixed Feature Buttons: four-way navigation cluster, volume up/down, mute, speaker, headset, menu, telephone application, hold, conference, transfer, drop, contacts, call log, redial, quick-access voicemail
- High-quality 2-way Speakerphone
- Message Waiting Indicator
- Integrated Headset Jack
- Desk or Wall Mountable w/optional Wall Mount Adapter
- Firmware Upgradeable
- 8 personalized ring patterns
- Powered via 802.3af PoE or optional local power supply
- Dual Ethernet Ports for connection of phone and collocated PC w/VLAN separation
- Static or dynamic address assignment
- Compatible with IP Office R4.2 or higher and Avaya Communication Manager R3.0 or higher
- Avaya IP Phones require an Avaya IP Phone license when used on the IP500 & IP500V2 with Release 6.0