Avaya 9608G IP Deskphone
The Avaya 9608G IP Deskphone Kenya is a full-featured Gigabit IP desk phone that delivers 24 programmable line and feature keys. It is the perfect choice for everday office workers like salespeople, executives, and operators.
The Avaya 9600 Series Kenya IP Deskphones features 11 competitively priced high-performance models offering an extensive variety of choices for your office requirements. Selected Avaya 9600 Series models feature a Touch Screen to speed up telephony output. Avaya IP Deskphones Kenya use 40-60% less energy than other competitors making it a perfect Green option. High-resolution dull color displays feature an Easy To Use Interface that sets a new standard for usability.
The competitively priced, high-performing Avaya 9608G IP Deskphone Kenya features a monochrome display, HD audio quality, 4 softkeys, combined Gigabit Ethernet interface, headset support, and up to three 12- or 24-button Expansion Modules. Part of the 9600 Series IP Deskphones, the 9608G Kenya IP Phone pulls your enterprise IP network to provide stylish voice communications from headquarters, remote locations, or home offices. Combined with the Avaya Aura ®and IP Office™ Platforms, the 9608G IP Deskphone Kenya enhances communications over a flexible architecture that leverages current investments and accommodates changing business requirements.
Avaya 9608G IP Deskphone Features:
- 2″ x 2.2″ monochrome display
- 3 pages of 8 buttons with dual LEDs (24 programmable keys), 4 softkeys, 4-way navigation cluster
- Fixed features include phone, messages, contacts, history, home, headset, speaker, volume, mute
- Wideband audio
- Built-in full duplex speakerphone and built-in headset interface
- Dual message waiting indicators
- Built-in two port Gigabit (10/100/1000 Mbps) switch for connection to LAN and collocated PC
- Supports up to three Avaya BM12 button modules
- 323 version supported by Avaya Communication Manager 3.1.4 or later
- SIP version supported by Avaya Communication Manager 6.0 with Avaya Aura Session Manager 6.0 or Avaya Midsize Business Template 5.2.1
- Also compatible with IP Office 8.0 Q1 2012 Service Pack or higher only on IP500 or IP500 V2 control units
- The Avaya 9608 can be powered via 802.3af PoE (Class 1) or local PoE injector (sold separately; see drop down option above)