Avaya 3745 IP DECT Handset
The Avaya 3745 IP DECT Handset Kenya is designed to meet the requirements of workers in tough settings that need a very shock-resistant and scratch proof phone. The Avaya 3745 IP DECT Handset Kenya is secure from liquid and dust, offers shock protection from 6.5 feet, and can operate in temperatures from -10 °C to +55 °C. The Avaya 3745 phone Kenya contains 19 built-in UI languages. The 3745 IP DECT Handset Kenya includes a color display and Bluetooth headset interface.
The Avaya 3745 IP DECT Handset Kenya become more creative with SMS messaging, a Bluetooth headset interface, conferencing, PBX features such as hold, and messaging. To simplify management, the 3745 IP DECT Handset support remote configuration over the air or through cradle, 19 built-in user interface languages, and options for both IP DECT and ISDN DECT radio base stations.
Avaya 3745 IP DECT Handset Features:
- 128×160 pixel 64k Color LCD w/ white LED back-light
- Liquid and dust protected
- ATEX and IECEX for Gas: II 2G EEx ib IIC T4
- ATEC and IECEX for Dust: II 3D Ex ibD 22
- Bluetooth 2.0
- 10 hours of talk time (with Bluetooth enabled/not connected)
- 80 hours of stand by time (with Bluetooth enabled/not connected)
- Half Duplex loud speaker function
- 250 contacts in local phone book
- Compatible with IP Office Release 7 & higher
- Compatible with Comm Manager
- Battery Charger sold separately