Avaya 9641GS IP Deskphone
The Avaya 9641GS IP Deskphone Kenya is an executive IP phone for effective control of your communications with a capacitive touchscreen and combined Bluetooth support. A 5-inch 24-bit color TFT display with 480 x 272 pixel resolutions offers you a beautiful and familiar interface for taking benefit of the advanced technology Avaya has included. HD Audio quality including the full-duplex speakerphone and optional headphones, whether plugged into the headset jack with EHS support or a wireless Bluetooth headset.
The Avaya 9641GS IP Deskphone Kenya has two Gigabit Ethernet ports. The switch port is Power over Ethernet compliant, allowing you get rid of extra cabling and enjoy the graceful design of the 9641GS. Avaya designs phones to incorporate with unified communications platforms, given that you with H.323 and SIP support. Connect up to 3 expansion modules for even more productivity-enhancing keys.
Competitively priced and high performing, the Avaya 9641GS IP Deskphone Kenya has a color graphical display, big capacitive touchscreen, Gigabit Ethernet, HD audio quality, a secondary Ethernet port, and support for up to three 12- or 24 key Expansion Modules. Part of the 9600 Series IP Deskphone Kenya family, the 9641GS Kenya IP Phone pulls your enterprise IP Network to provide stylish voice communications from headquarters to remote locations and users. Combined with the Avaya Aura® and Avaya IP Office™ Platforms, the evolutionary approach of the 9641GS IP Phone Kenya improves communications over a flexible architecture that leverages current investments and accommodates changing business requirements.
Avaya 9641GS IP DeskPhone Features:
- Touch Screen Color Display (4.1″ x 2.3″)
- Adjustable Tilt Display
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)
- Configurable line appearance & feature key buttons
- Speaker, Mute, Volume, Headset, Contacts, Home, History, Message, Forwarding & Phone buttons
- Separate Volume for handset, speaker, ringer & headset
- Red LED for speaker, mute, headset, message & history
- 24 Admin buttons with 5 lines displayed
- 2 message waiting indicators
- 360 degree visual alert for MW & incoming calls
- Desktop or wall mount (included)
- Bluetooth & DECT headset support w/ adapter
- PoE 802.3af class 2 device
- Avaya Flare Experience in SIP mode
- Supported by Avaya Communication Manager 3.1.4 or later (H.323)
- SIP version supported by Avaya Communication Manager 6.0 with Avaya Aura Session Manager 6.0 or Avaya Midsize Business Template 5.2.1
Powered via 802.3af PoE (Class 2) or local 1151 power supply