Polycom SoundStation Duo Conference Phone Kenya
The Polycom SoundStation Duo Kenya is an IP conference phone with HD Voice which also offers analog phone abilities. This Polycom dual mode conference phone is the perfect choice for businesses that are presently using analog phone lines in their conference room but want to ‘future-proof’ for when they install VoIP in the future.
Whether your conference rooms use analog lines today or you’ve already transferred to Voice over IP (VoIP) telephony, the Polycom SoundStation Duo Kenya phone provides the ultimate placement flexibility for small to midsize rooms. Setting up the Polycom SoundStation Duo phone Kenya is simple with a Web-based tool that also delivers configuration options and facilitates online software upgrades. The phone’s big backlit display offers easily visible call information, telephone functions, and wide multi-language support.
Backed by Polycom’s legendary audio technology, the Polycom SoundStation Duo phone Kenya provides extraordinarily clear voice quality. From Polycom HD Voice™ technology and full-duplex audio to the latest in echo cancellation and resistance to mobile phone and wireless device interference, the SoundStation Duo conference phone Kenya delivers extraordinary group conferencing experiences without distractions.
Polycom SoundStation Duo IP Conference Phone Features:
- Best-in-class investment protection – operates in analog telephony environments and supports the migration to VoIP
- The broadest VoIP interoperability – compatible with a broad array of SIP call platforms to maximize voice quality and feature availability while simplifying management and administration
- Strong, robust SIP software – leverages the most advanced SIP endpoint software in the industry, with advanced call handing, security, and provisioning features
- Lower deployment and administration costs – Web configuration tool makes setup simple and eliminates the need for a boot server
- Support for analog and IP telephony platforms
- Interoperable with leading SIP-based PBX and Softswitch platforms
- 24×7 reliability with automatic failover from IP to analog
- Easy administration with no boot server required
- Up to 10-foot (3-meter) microphone pickup range. Optional expansion microphones for even larger room coverage
- Polycom HD Voice technology
- 5mm port for connection to mobile phones and PCs for Internet dialing