Polycom SoundStation VTX 1000 Conference Phone
The Polycom SoundStation VTX 1000 conference phone Kenya with Audio Clarity Technology is truly an increase in voice conferencing technology. It is the world’s first Polycom conference phone that automatically adapts to each conference environment, providing high fidelity voice clarity for all members. With the Polycom SoundStation VTX 1000 Conference Phone, call participants can speak at a normal, natural conversation level and be heard clearly from up to 20-feet away from the microphone even in big conference rooms. And, when 2 Polycom VTX 1000 conference phone connect on opposite ends of a call, the phones automatically connect in VTX Wideband mode, resulting in unusual loyalty. The Polycom VTX 1000 Conference Phone is the voice platform for the future. No wonder Polycom is the #1 choice in conference phones, worldwide.
In today’s Internet-driven world, the ability to conduct real-time communication and collaboration has become critical to an organization’s survival. As the market leader in voice, data, video and Web solutions, our award-winning conference technology makes it easy for people to cooperate and maximize output over any network, in just about any setting, anywhere around the globe. That’s why more organizations worldwide use and prefer Polycom conferencing solutions. Because when people work together, great things happen.
Polycom SoundStation VTX 1000 Conference Phone Features:
- Polycom HD Voice conferencing technology for outstanding voice clarity in circuit- switched environments
- Unparalleled room coverage with up to 20 feet (6-meters) of microphone pickup (more with optional expansion mics)
- Maximum configuration flexibility with independent input and output, bass/treble controls, and internal microphone and speaker control for multiple uses and applications, including external speaker connections
- Noise-reduction technology minimizes PC, projector, and HVAC sounds
- 20-foot (6-meters) microphone pickup range for optimal performance and clarity
- Extension microphones provide even greater room coverage for larger rooms
- Automatic microphone selection – only one microphone is on at a time to remove that “in the well” sound
- Independent microphone, with echo-cancelled channels that adjust to their individual environment for better sound
- Technology that resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices
- Subwoofer for audio extension down to 80 Hz provides clearer, lifelike sound