Polycom CX5100 Unified Conference Station Kenya
The Polycom CX5100 Unified Conference Station Kenya is part of the Polycom CX series of Lync-optimized solutions. The USB Polycom CX5100 provides a 360-degree 1080p video conferencing experience those efforts on the active speaker helping to completely engaging all members.
The Polycom CX5100 Unified Conference Station Kenya Nairobi provides enterprise-grade video and audio collaboration abilities in an easy-to-use system that can be plugged into a USB port on a laptop. The CX5100s addition to the Polycom’s CX series of Lync-optimized solutions is as an inheritor to the Polycom CX5000.
The Polycom CX5100 Unified Conference Station holds the unique around-the-table, 360-degree, panoramic experience and provides more than twice the HD video image quality, double the frame rate for life-like motion handling, and provides Polycom’s HD Voice for the highest quality audio (160Hz-22kHz) while adding a new interface and design and a lockable privacy cap.
The new user-friendly design of the Polycom CX5100 Kenya Conference Station makes it easy to launch or join a call directly from the Lync user environment—users simply connect the Polycom CX5100 through USB to a computer that is running Lync. Because it’s easy to use, companies can save on training and IT support costs.
Polycom CX5100 Unified Conference Station Features:
- Reduce training costs with simple USB plug-and-play functionality that requires little or no training
- Users connect a USB cable to their laptop and use the UC client they already know—no remote required
- Lower support costs and realize a better ROI with increased room usage for collaboration
- 360° HD 1080p USB camera with active speaker detection
- Active speaker and panoramic video stream output
- 6m (20 foot) microphone pickup range
- 160 Hz – 22kHz audio processing
- Optimized for use with Skype for Business PC Client and Skype Room Systems
- Supports Mac OS (Active Speaker view is supported)
- Backward compatible with Lync 2013 and Lync 2010 (720p)
- Add “around-the-table” video conferencing to Office 365 Skype for Business Online