Cisco 8831 IP Conference Phone Kenya
The Cisco 8831 IP Conference Phone Kenya from Cisco is a simple, scalable solution that meets the challenges in most rooms used for conference calls. It delivers flexible deployment options and expansion by using extension wired or DECT microphones with a daisy-chain configuration of 2 units. The Cisco 8831 IP Conference Phone Kenya has a developed design with improved ergonomics that puts the user first. It offers a separate control panel so that the display may be easily viewed without having to move the whole unit. It also delivers easy view of device mute status from all sides.
Supported on Cisco Unified Kenya Communications Manager and Business Edition systems, the Cisco IP Conference Phone 8831 delivers a more creative, acoustically pleasing, and safe communications experience across sites and members.
The Cisco 8831 IP Conference Phone Kenya needs an Improved User Connect License on Cisco UCM Versions 9.0 and later. For supported Cisco UCM versions before 9.0, a public space license is required.
Cisco 8831 IP Conference Phone is an advanced approach to the conference phone. The phone supports SIP, giving it extended interoperability with VoIP phone system. It has a full duplex speakerphone and a built-in microphone with a 360° pickup radius. The speakers contain a dual-element design to split-up voice output, producing stronger audio. The microphones can pick up voice and audio in a range of up to 300 feet.
Increase the range of the Cisco 8831 IP Phone Kenya through compatible microphones and speakers. Onboard DECT allows the Cisco 8831 conference phone to wirelessly connect to DECT-enabled expansion microphones and speakers. Instead of expansion units, this Cisco conference phone can also be daisy-chained to another unit.
More unique features on the Cisco 8831 IP conference Phone Kenya include the control panel. This interface is easy to access from all points of the conference room table. The conference phone supports PoE, as well as an available power adapter.
Cisco 8831 IP Conference Phone Features:
- IEEE 802.3af line power
- Signaling protocol support: SIP
- Codec support: G.711, G.729(a and ab), G.722, and Internet Low Bitrate Codec (iLBC)
- Security: supports device authentication through 802.1.x supplicant (TLS) and SRTP
- Configuration options: You can configure IP address assignment statically or through the DHCP client
- Quality-of-service (QoS) options: supports DHCP and 802.1Q/p standards. The conference station can also be configured with an 801.1Q VLAN header containing the VLAN ID overrides configured by the Admin VLAN ID
- Superior wideband acoustics: 160 Hz to 20 kHz, +/-3 dB
- Output: 92-dB SPL peak output
- Expanded room coverage: 160-degrees conical pattern provides even coverage of listening area
- Superior wideband acoustics with the first two-element speaker in a conference phone; this feature allows the phone to capture the full voice spectrum without having to compromise with a single-element speaker
- Expanded room coverage with support for daisy chaining two units
- Support for DECT wireless extension microphones
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) signaling
- Device authentication and signaling encryption using Transport Layer Security (TLS) with Advanced Encryption Standard 128 (AES-128)
- Media encryption using Secure Real-Time Transport Protocol (SRTP) with AES-128